Friday, February 21, 2014

The Detectives

I am not sure how this began, but the boys have formed a detective agency, called The Detectives [lastname].  Liam now has an old briefcase from Matt, which has a coded lock on it, and they have created business cards.  This evening, they hounded Matt for $1.36, claiming he owed it to them for their find of cat vomit on the floor.  Matt protested that he himself had found the vomit, when he stepped in it, but apparently the agency charges a fee for their time regardless.  At a different point this evening, Finn lost his detective wristband (so they can identify each other) and Liam offered to find it, for a fee.  He went on for quite a while about the contract, the lawsuit, etc, but Finn declined his help.  I  then asked Liam for a card for his agency, in case I needed assistance, but he couldn't find one, so he went to Matt for help.  I'm pretty sure Matt didn't charge for this service, but I bet he could have.

No comments: